• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can I really not run Shadows of Moror

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rydis

with my processor. Says it doesn't meet the minimum requirements, but I can play every other current gen came just fine. Is it just them stating a minimum and it will work, or is it because I like a feature included in newer processors. Anyone know?

Looks like the minimum is a quad core i5 or Phenom II.
I'm assuming it actually uses 4 cores if that's the minimum.

I read an articular this morning on dsogaming they said they tested the game on a dual core(with hyper-threading) and it ran well but did have a few FPS drops.

If you're using the system in your signature, then you'll play it just fine. The minimum requirement says Phenom II quad core (955), and when the 555 is unlocked, it's equivalent to the 955 straight from AMD.

In general, if you can play other "modern" games, then you should be alright in the new games too.

If you're using the system in your signature, then you'll play it just fine. The minimum requirement says Phenom II quad core (955), and when the 555 is unlocked, it's equivalent to the 955 straight from AMD.

In general, if you can play other "modern" games, then you should be alright in the new games too.

thats what I thought. Yeah its the same as my sig, except I had to drop down to 3 cores actually. 1 of the cores started giving me issues. Which is why I asked, in case quad core was required..or newer tech had featuers (akin to H/T) that may be required that I wouldn't have.

Back