• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much could I my sell my PC tower for?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rade155

Registered
Hi people,

So I am new to this site and before I ask about building my first rig I wanted to ask how much could I sell my current tower for. My setup is:

CPU AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz
GPU Radeon HD 7700 Series
RAM 2x2GB DDR2
Mainboard ASUSTeK M4N82 DELUXE
HDD 600 GB
Gaming case (not sure what type but nice looking)
+ whatever else is in there

So if you could approximate how much could I get for this I would appreciate it. Thanks!

I'd say around $200. Maybe $250.

Actually, I'd keep the case and hdd. Maybe the PSU if it is a quality unit. And sell the cpu/mobo/ram combo for $150.

Agreed. $200-250 for full system. Max.
Depends on what case/hdd/psu you have, whether you want to keep them or not. Odds are better stuff is available. Obviously if you have a gold rated PSU you should keep it. But if it's a cheapo non-80+ model just sell it.

That $250 would include the OS and OS disc btw.

Just as a comparison, Core 2 duo E6600 4GB RAM 80GB HDD w/Windows is selling refurb at retail for about $180. Since you are not a retail store you will have to give a better deal. You have better hardware than a C2D system, but not by much, so $250 (max) sounds about right.

PSU doesn't even have a single 12V rail... Craptastic. Don't re-use it.

Post some pics of the case in the case section of the forums. Somebody will identify it.

Not sure what dual rails has to do with craptastic... (May want to read.the article about that in the psu section)... It's antec so it's decent. That said, I'd still get another it being of older spec and only 444w on those rails.

Can post a pic here, no reason for another thread imo.

Not sure what dual rails has to do with craptastic... (May want to read.the article about that in the psu section)... It's antec so it's decent. That said, I'd still get another it being of older spec and only 444w on those rails.

Can post a pic here, no reason for another thread imo.

The case afficionados would see it in the case section.

What Antec Case is This?

So I was told that somebody might know what kind of case this is?

Should I reuse it for my new build or get a new one?

PNtUCoJl.jpg

Back