• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Delete" power button

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cajun_duck

Registered
Sorry, been a long day and couldn't think of the right word to use. I just purchased the Corsair 450D case. I am going to add my own power button along with a few switches for lights to the front. What I was wondering is, is there a way to completely remove the oem power switch and make it look as though it was never there? Do you think some epoxy putty with a little elbow grease and black paint would work? Thanks.

It's very hard to make it look like it was originally designed that way without respraying/painting the entire panel. Since the rest of the case has the same texture and color you would probably have to respray or paint the entire case to make sure that one singel panel doesn't look off.

It's very hard to make it look like it was originally designed that way without respraying/painting the entire panel. Since the rest of the case has the same texture and color you would probably have to respray or paint the entire case to make sure that one singel panel doesn't look off.

+1 to this.

It'll be very hard to make it match the rest of the case without re-spraying the whole case.

Thanks guys, I will have to leave it then. I add a button in a bay so I can stealth my drive though.

Ok, I will be doing a stealth drive and adding some lights. I don't have a spare power supply at home, how could I get power to these items without power supply? I may have a Dell power supply, but will it work?

Back