• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: October Cinebench 11.5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So I've read that you should run this bench several times because you'll get different results. Well, I've not noticed this. I've run each setting 3 times and I'm charting the results and settings. Each set of runs results with the same score. Is this not an issue for CB11.5?

EDIT: Looks like my scores are low enough where multiple runs make little difference. I did get a 0.01 improvement just now. LOL Whoopie!

Last edited:
This bench has been pretty consistant for me as well

Was going to try a 5.5 run tommorow, but I blew out my OS install on a 2011 3D run tonight :(

here is a real one at 4.7 with hyper212 for cooling. 4770k mem at 2133 cine11-5-10-33.jpg

PolRoger / Intel 4770K / Water / 10.44

Attachments

• 4770K Cinebench R11.5 10.44.PNG
    4770K Cinebench R11.5 10.44.PNG
    371.6 KB · Views: 167
I'm not cheating by pasting my old hwbot result because I'm lazy.
Honest watercooling ( no ice buckets:p )
1170906.jpg.png

BTW. holy c**p Johan, insane voltage you are feeding to the poor 9370

dejo intel 4770k air 10.50 cine10-50.jpg

Last edited:
There's some really impressive results here guys. Nice to see what some different systems can do. Have to say the new X99 is pretty impressive there Witchy.

I'm not cheating by pasting my old hwbot result because I'm lazy.
Honest watercooling ( no ice buckets:p )

BTW. holy c**p Johan, insane voltage you are feeding to the poor 9370

Trust me waza that's me being nice

I can understand not wanting to go through all the hassle of running Cinebench waza but that's the reason for the background requirement. This ensures a new run for the competition.
I would also ask that this format be used at the top of your post UserName/CPU/Cooling/ Score This will just make it easier for me to copy results over to the first post. Which is now updated with results.

Was not sure if you can submit more than one system

Witchdoctor/ Intel i5-4300M / Stock /3.44

See what I am forced to work on :(

Attachments

• CB i5 Work.jpg
    CB i5 Work.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Yep that's not a problem Withcy, you can only win one category, AMD or Intel not both, that's all. I encourage people to run whatever they want I can post them all up.
You may want to attach the right pic though bud!!

Back