• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: October Cinebench 11.5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great, it's posted. Were you saying that's your work machine? I never thought about trying mine here. Pretty sure the boss man would frown on that Ha ha

yea it is a POS ThinkPad , complete Dog

Turns out they used like the worst rated slowest hard drive ever in these things

Tried to talk the Boss into going ssd's for all the managers here, but they gave them to him for next to nothing. :(

takes like 20 seconds to open a Word document, slower than what he gave us to use last year , go figure

Will try to get a run on my gaming rig before this is over, and have an i3 build going on ATM

We just got new workstations through the whole facility last year. All win7 with an i5 2500 from HP. They're a big step up from what I used to use. Now I'm curious, gonna have to try it out.

Johan45/Intel i52500/stock/4.89

work cine11.JPG

Last edited:
PolRoger / Intel 4770K / Water / 10.60

Attachments

• 4770K Cinebench R11.5 10.60.PNG
    4770K Cinebench R11.5 10.60.PNG
    347.8 KB · Views: 169
Nice run Rog, you're added to the list.

Trust me waza that's me being nice

I can understand not wanting to go through all the hassle of running Cinebench waza but that's the reason for the background requirement. This ensures a new run for the competition.
I would also ask that this format be used at the top of your post UserName/CPU/Cooling/ Score This will just make it easier for me to copy results over to the first post. Which is now updated with results.

It's not so much about the hassle, ambient is around 26c-27c so don't wanna push my system very hard :D
In couple weeks time might try but I know for fact that I have reached the maximum I can on ambient cooling.

here is one from the laptop
dejo intel 3630qm air 6.47 cine11-5-6-47.jpg

Last edited:
It's not so much about the hassle, ambient is around 26c-27c so don't wanna push my system very hard :D
In couple weeks time might try but I know for fact that I have reached the maximum I can on ambient cooling.
I get it Waza but right now I'm the only one up for AMD and I can't win. That's a conflict of interest.

Waza its all about having fun with what you have and seeing where you stack up, even with my Intel rig I have no chance of winning its a blast to overclock what I have just for fun.

these monthly's are about learning and seeing how you can tweak rather than being about winning. if you can learn to gain some efficiency, then its a win for everyone. as then its just a matter of getting a chip cold and working it

No worries Johan I'll be posting something soon I hope. :D Though that 9.39 will be tough to beat.
Ha you should see my sandbagger!!

these monthly's are about learning and seeing how you can tweak rather than being about winning. if you can learn to gain some efficiency, then its a win for everyone. as then its just a matter of getting a chip cold and working it

That's exactly what this is for. Way to sum it up dejo

Blaylock | Athlon II X2 265 Regor | AIR | 2.32

2.32.PNG

I think there might me some more in there, but I haven't had a chance to squeeze out the last 0.05. LOL Maybe if I get my H20 stuff by the end of the month.

Nice score Blaylock. That's what I got with my 250

Thanks Johan. Nice to know I'm doing something right. There's more volts in store for her, but that's going to wait til winter I think. And honestly once I hit 240 FSB the volt requirement started to climb exponentially. I knew I had about hit my wall. I had it up to 1.552v at 244 FSB but she wouldn't let me finish a run, so I stopped there. Not ready to kill this one......just yet.

There's more volts in store for her, but that's going to wait til winter I think. And honestly once I hit 240 FSB the volt requirement started to climb exponentially.
Especially with something like Cinebench Blaylock, once you hit that wall it's pour on the coals and hope you have it cool enough.

Thanks Johan. Nice to know I'm doing something right. There's more volts in store for her, but that's going to wait til winter I think. And honestly once I hit 240 FSB the volt requirement started to climb exponentially. I knew I had about hit my wall. I had it up to 1.552v at 244 FSB but she wouldn't let me finish a run, so I stopped there. Not ready to kill this one......just yet.

Yep I saw the same thing with mine. That's where your extra multi comes in handy. Don't know about your area Blaylock but you're not that far from here and it's supposed to be -1c Sunday morning I think.

Especially with something like Cinebench Blaylock, once you hit that wall it's pour on the coals and hope you have it cool enough.
Giver kicker go!!

Yep I saw the same thing with mine. That's where your extra multi comes in handy. Don't know about your area Blaylock but you're not that far from here and it's supposed to be -1c Sunday morning I think.
LOL my wife watches the weather so she knows how to dress for the day, we watch it to see if we can cold bench. :D

Back