• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: October Cinebench 11.5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm waiting Scotty, I ran another shortly after that one and hit 9.61 at around 5.5 just didn't want to scare everyone off. Besides Mine don't count anymore.

Mr.Scott / FX 9590 / Water / 9.01

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    272 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Nice runs guys. First post updated.
When did you pick up the big dog there Scotty?

Nice runs guys. First post updated.
When did you pick up the big dog there Scotty?
Long story. I was a middle man. Chip is on it's way to the new owner now. I just couldn't help myself. lol
To be honest, I didn't really care for it. The 9xxx's, IMO, are pretty much made for extreme cooling. My 8320 will give it a run for the money in most benches.

Ya that's about what I found Scotty. They're hot buggers. I read at XS from the Stilt that they are binned as high leakage chips so ya extreme colling is needed to really make them purr.

Mr. Scott, since when do you play nice? 1.57v? LOL

It wanted more. It wasn't mine so I had to restrain myself. lol

Pstate said 25x @ 1.512v

Chip booted stock @1.5v

On the chiller I could keep it less than 30c loaded, so I could have given it more volts.

Johan45/FX-9370/Water/9.61

How's this for playing nice ?

9.61.JPG

CADDI DADDI| AMD| WATER| A6-6400K| 1.92

This will be more fun than my intel rig.
for some reason it falls off .08 when clocking up from 4.8 to 4.9.
we have seen this before and perhaps it will pick back up when I get the little lump over 5.0.

Attachments

• cb.JPG
    cb.JPG
    274.6 KB · Views: 127
CADDI DADDI| AMD A6-6400K|WATER|2.02

well I'm up at this house and have this rig and a new to me gpu I want to play with, so please throw my intel run out due to incorrect background and i will go delete the post.
by the by, you and your 8 core whole house heaters, chew on this!!!!
YEA, it came back!!!! just wait till I get this up around 5.4, thats where the voltage will start to make it unstable in my estimation.

Attachments

• cb2.JPG
    cb2.JPG
    272.4 KB · Views: 125
Nice one C_D, I see the new ghetto is squealing as usual.

the old zalman resevator just might be up to the task with this one, I might have an issue when i put the waterblock on this 7970, but we shall see.

Why you running thst into the resorator as well? hOW MUCH CAN THEY HANDLE. Maybe drop it in the freezer, Ha ha

you see, when you drop your freezy packs in, I'll drop two frzen bottles of water, and the theme with this one is ghetto, I will run nothing as it came out of the box.
I have the resevator, anxspc raystormkitted up on the cpu now.

Back