• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: October Cinebench 11.5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not sure what he was running, but I was at 4.9Ghz on ambient water with 4770K and 4790K (both above average samples).

Manu2B / Intel 4790K / Air / 10.60

A little bit better : I have increase the cache to 4.4GHz...

But it want to much juice at my taste for 4.9GHz (1.42v). I MIGHT do it if I wake up early enough tomorrow (temp the morning is around 17/18°C, so temps should stay in line).

4.8_10.60.jpg

WELL, even though I don't have polrodgers ram, I'll just have to pretend this 4790K is an FX8350 and crank up the love juice some!!!

Pfff... I need some good Ram as well. This Corsair vengeance I have sucks... Pita my TridentX running@2133Cl8 has been stolen (with my bloody 290x's FFS!):mad:

Last edited:
MetalRacer / i7 5960x / SS / 20.91

Capture562.jpg

Pfff... I need some good Ram as well. This Corsair vengeance I have sucks... Pita my TridentX running@21333Cl8 has been stolen (with mu ******* 290x's FFS!):mad:

Watch the language Manu2b :forecast:

Last edited:
Is the f word a rude word? I hear it like 1425 times in each american/english movie I watch ;)

I know it gets used way more than it should but yes , we have people of all ages and beliefs in this forum so we try to keep the language suitable for all ages. So if you don't mind could you edit that post please.

Well I guess your eyes are better than you let on C_D. Fixed

DANG!!!! why is it I get my best results and don't corrupt the os when I have been drinking and it's toasty warm, but when I sober up and it's the coolest part of the morrning, pfffft, have to reimage almost every time???????

Back