• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: October Cinebench 11.5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice Chip Pol, mine's a 53 max multi chip :(

It seems to be a nice low voltage sample. I had two from the same batch bought at around the same time and one was held in reserve as a backup. Its twin brother could boot light bench @56x. I finally decided to sell that one back in May so I'm now running this one.

i5 2500K Rosetta.PNG

Wow that is a pretty low voltage chip, at least compared to mine. I needed 1.3 Cpu v for 4.5 if I recall correctly. I haven't played with that chip in a while, I gave it to my lil guy so he can play minecraft. :D

Looks like you're still top o the heap for AMD Manny.
@Witchy any word on your DDR4 yet?

Looks like you're still top o the heap for AMD Manny.
@Witchy any word on your DDR4 yet?
Well thanks to your non submission. :D I've been trying to get one in with the 4770 k but not enough cold and not enough time to go get some cold. Damn chip is such a finicky little baby, unlike the 8350 which asks for more when I'm pouring the coals to it. I was also hoping to get one in for the Sempy 145 and you know how that story has ended. I guess I paid $1.00 a minute for that chip, because 10 minutes is about how long it was working, He He.

Well thanks to your non submission. :D I've been trying to get one in with the 4770 k but not enough cold and not enough time to go get some cold. Damn chip is such a finicky little baby, unlike the 8350 which asks for more when I'm pouring the coals to it. I was also hoping to get one in for the Sempy 145 and you know how that story has ended. I guess I paid $1.00 a minute for that chip, because 10 minutes is about how long it was working, He He.

That was an odd duck Mandoobie???

Thansk Mandrake

Sent it in about a week or so ago,

Still waiting for it to show up in the mailbox :(

Like watching paint dry isn't it? All that power sitting there and all you need is the flux capacitor.

Well more the deathj of the 145 I was referring to.

PolRoger / Intel Pentium 4 D 950 / Water / 1.46

I've never ran this classs of chip before... (Presler). It came as a freebie "bonus" when I picked up a C2 Quad in the classifieds a couple years ago. It is not even supported with my P45 chipset motherboards. Back in the day when this was a current offering from Intel I was running on AMD socket 939 and then later switched over to a Conroe E6600.

Netburst makes for good clocking but with poor IPC. :eek:

Easy ~1000Mhz overclock with while running on ~VID (stock vcore)... I also found it interesting as to how fast I needed to overclock it just to match my AMD Athlon X2 while running at ~2.9GHz.

Pentium D950 Cinebench 11.5 1-46.PNG

AMD Athlon X2 4600 (Manchester) Cinebench @1.4:

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/...nebench-11-5?p=7750286&viewfull=1#post7750286

Intel Pentium 4 D 950 Cinebench @1.4:

Pentium D950 Cinebench 11.5 1-40.PNG

Last edited:
Easy ~1000Mhz overclock with while running on ~stock VID... I also found it interesting as to how fast I needed to overclock it just to match my AMD Athlon X2 while running @ ~2.9GHz.
*shakes in corner for vid = vcore reference... :p*

Oh yes, those A64 chips really packed a punch back then... the golden days of AMD.

yea it bites, but had some fun this morning playing around with the i3

http://hwbot.org/submission/2663405_the_witchdoctor_xtu_core_i3_4370_554_marks

Hoping I get it by Monday as jiccman is stopping by Tuesday for a bench session

But can fire up the 4770K for some Catzilla action if it doesn't

He is rolling in with a 290x Matrix card so it should be fun

Nice sub Witchy some decent boints from that one!

*shakes in corner for vid = vcore reference... :p*

Oh yes, those A64 chips really packed a punch back then... the golden days of AMD.

Just give in E_D be one of with hive. :muahaha:

Back