• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: October Cinebench 11.5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just dont understand the meaning. Lol never heard that one before. It was 34F in my tree stand this morning. In for breakfast and I'll be back at it after a quick siesta.

it's about the fact that I almost always end up nipping at his boot heels benching!!!!!

I just hope you guys up north get a reverse in the current global warming trend and here in the south it stays the course.

Blaylock, how can you stand hunting like that? snot freezing in you nose and all that fun stuff.
I hunt deer and wild hog in the sugarcane fields of florida.
you build a 2 story swamp buggy, on the upper platform you chain a sofa to the back rail, when the driver has chased one down, you set your drink down and RUN!!! to the front rail as it grinds to a stop, guns blazing!!!!

Blaylock, how can you stand hunting like that? snot freezing in you nose and all that fun stuff.
I hunt deer and wild hog in the sugarcane fields of florida.
you build a 2 story swamp buggy, on the upper platform you chain a sofa to the back rail, when the driver has chased one down, you set your drink down and RUN!!! to the front rail as it grinds to a stop, guns blazing!!!!
Too funny C/D!

well you never, ever want to shoot a florida dear, a "BIG" one is the size of a fair sized dog.

caddi daddi| intel| e6300| air| 0.87

might as well give this one a go!

Attachments

• cb.JPG
    cb.JPG
    290.4 KB · Views: 45
It doesn't get that cold in Michigan. Lol this morning was a steamy 2c. I didn't even need my fall jacket.

Nice one woomack. Just enough to place you in front of E_D. Ha ha.

Here's one from my fun yesterday, man I still have lot's to learn

r11 10.74.JPG

At lower clocks too, that butthead!!!! :rofl:

Going to make me run that bench more aren't you Woomack (I dont bag)? LOL!

I was making some 3D tests and I just runned Cine at the same settings as I said couple of days ago that I "post something later today" ;)

@ Johan45, this CPU is asking for more volts :)

Back