• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

COME TEST YOUR OVERCLOCK IN THE OVERCLOCKTAGON

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
Here at OCF we host a benchmark marathon competition that runs from September to April. Each month features a diiferent benchmark. So come on out and see how your system compares to others, maybe learn a few tweaks for your machine while you're at it. You don't have to be the fastest , have the best equiptment or even a lot of time. Mostly it's for fun !
All the 2D benches are divided into AMD and Intel catagories and everyone who participates gets at least one point for the month. So come on over and check it out.
The Overclocktagon

October's bench is Cinebench R11.5 Here

Sure, why not. It's all in fun Manu2b. The 280x x 2 should do well in 3D stuff also.

Manu2b I'll be adding my run from last night of my Athlon II x2 265 Regor later on today. I'm in it for the fun and to learn my rigs a little better. I'm not going to win any major awards with my old gear, but I still enjoy it.

That's the spirit Blaylock, there's always things to learn about your puter

Sure, thing is the 3470/DP67BG combo is "un-overclockable", lol! ANd this is OVERCLOCKTAGON!!!

BTW, score submited ;)

Ya I saw that Manu2b and thanks. What about the 6300?

It's in Gabon, lol! My GF uses it.
The 3470 used to be my backup rig in Corsica, where I am this month.

But, but, but... I might run it on the A4-4000!

Sure that'll work, won't be a monster but it'll score.

Back