• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: Results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
Here's what I have so far if there are any discrepencies PM me.

Sept.JPG

October Update!

mar oct.JPG

Last edited:
OK here's the numbers for November. If there's any thing amiss don't be afraid to let me know.

november marathon.JPG

Here's the next update, let me know if I missed anyone.

dec.JPG

Latest standings

jan1.JPG
jan2.JPG

Last edited:
Standings after the march edition

results.JPG

Here's the final standings for the season. Congrats to MetalRacer, Jiccman1965 and Mandrake4565

Season final 1.JPG
season final 2.JPG

Thanks guys, I was wondering if anyone would like something to play with over the summer. I'm sure I could manage to keep something going every month.

I kind of figured that would be the case, things are busy and humidity is always a challenge.

Thanks guys, I was wondering if anyone would like something to play with over the summer. I'm sure I could manage to keep something going every month.

Yeah I don't see any reason to stop now we have a pretty good showing every month I will pitch in to help if needed.

Thanks Scout. I'm pretty sure I could handle it just want to see if there's any interest before I get the ball rolling.

K, that makes three of us ha ha.

:ty: :ty: :ty:

Congrats to all that competed! :thup: And thanks Johan45 for putting it all together for us.:salute:

I say we keep the ball rolling over the summer. :)

Thanks Metal, I'll start a thread to get some ideas of interest and maybe even a slightly different format.

Keep it going, that would be great always good to keep busy. Maybe try some other benches that are new to HWBOT.

Back