• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG All In One Desk Mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dustyroads

Hey folks this is a finished build but would still like feedback and criticism as I plan to make a smaller version of this build for my Grandson. I also plan to add a custom loop to this build in the near future after some hardware upgrades (will be my first custom loop).

nice i like the build.. how's the vibrations from the fans and drives..my only concern with the desk builds would be feeling the vibrations and resonance from the fans..i'd actually like to do one of these builds for one of my pc's.

Thx man... It's a pretty big desk so I don't know if that helps displace the vibration but I don't feel or hear any even with my hand on the glass top. Sure it all depends on your fans and how you mount them. Mine are 200mm NZXT silent pros and I mounted them with self tapping metal screws. And these desk builds are my new favorite mods and I hope to see more of them.

the size of the fan might help since it's not spinning super fast..i'm going to start drawing up a plan for mine.i plan to use sound dampening like the fractal design cases and rubber mounting things like the noctua fans use for the fans.

only difference i plan on is having a window in the front panel instead of the top..might see if i can get a piece of tempered glass cut to the size i want so if something does happen there won't be massive pieces of glass all over the place.

Very nice!! :thup:

Would love to see better resolution pictures. You should put up the pics in a build log style post. After you do it once you can copy & paste the BB code to any forum.

Back