• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team t-shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much are you willing to spend on a T-Shirt?

• $25 ($27 for 2XL)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • $27.50 ($29.50 for 2XL)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $30 ($32 for 2XL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As Cheap As Possible - $18 ($20 for 2XL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I also like the "Moar Volts!" tagline.

My current benching shirt is just about worn out, so I'm up for a new one.

There is nothing quite like the thrill of getting your CPU up above 2 V!

Any chance on another design shot that avoids color gradients and overlaps?

Also...think it's time to start getting order particulars together. I know ppl have chimed in that they'd take one or 2 but also need sizes.

Feels like we're real close now. Would be awesome to get a final design and order count (and sizes) this week. Once we know what we want, I'll get a quote and we'll take it from there.

Personally...I'll take 2 XXL's (am also willing to chip in toward extras that we can use as prizes for internal competitions)

Any chance on another design shot that avoids color gradients and overlaps?

I'll see what I can do F_S, put me down for 2 XL shirts and let me know what extra we need to cover prizes etc....

Put me in for (2) XL shirts bro ...

let me know how much ? I can also chip in for prize shirts as well as one for our designer

Can put me down for either 1 medium or large. I'll check what size my old one is, I generally waiver between the two sizes.

I can/will chip in a bit for prize shirts as well.

OK Reza got back with this. Is this more what you mean Stefan?

x1aG7nY.jpg

The swish through the O in overclock (and the guage needle), the fog and container are what's going to create issues for us. Was thinking something like the prior version but with the container/fog more like line art than actual photo. Also think I prefer the pot vs. the thermos looking image.

Also...where do we want the MOAR Volts! ?

OK looking at the old T that Janus posted it seems the needle went over OK. And the lettering has fading colours. It might be a good time to take some of these pics to your buddy to see just what he can and can't do with it.??

Already gave him our last 2 pics. He can do whatever we want but the photo, gradients, touching/overlapping colors would mean that we'd have to do digital decals which look great and don't really peel off like they used to but if we can simplify then we can go with super quality silk screens which, imho, come out much nicer. And regardless of what my guy says, there's no way decals can last as long as silk screened shirts.

For the MOAR Volts! what if we had that on the back? Maybe with Overclockers.com on there? Just spitballing ideas.

OK then so you'd like to see the pot instead of the thermos, with no fog and much simpler less quality? How about the colour, darker blue ? What about the lightning bolt?

I like the fog thing but need it to be more line art, outlined kind of thing. Quality is not the issue it's that we want to avoid overlapping colors and/or gradients. Ideally, a 1/6th to 1/8th" separation between colors would be great (and, black and white are both colors, too)

Why not dump the graphic if it is problematic and roll with the logo a page or two back , I would soon have silkscreened artwork as opposed to crappy decals

Agree with Janus, on the back put the same graphic with Moar Volts under it in red or something

Looks good, I prefer the pot more than the (container?)

+1 to MOAR VOLTS! on the back :p

So maybe front of t-shirt will have the logo and benchmarking team in the upper-left (like where a pocket would go)? Back of t-shirt would have a much larger version of the logo with Benchmarking Team underneath the logo and MOAR Volts! In bigger lettering a few spaces below 'Benchmarking Team'?

Back