• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team t-shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much are you willing to spend on a T-Shirt?

• $25 ($27 for 2XL)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • $27.50 ($29.50 for 2XL)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $30 ($32 for 2XL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As Cheap As Possible - $18 ($20 for 2XL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Thinking we may choose to avoid ln2, pots, etc as there are a good number of us on ambient, etc

Liking the one you posted x! Suggest ditch the intel. Think maybe I prefer benching team over benchmarking team? Also kinda digging the idea of a team slogan. We could think about adding it elsewhere, front or back only, replacing 'the performance computing...' (even though I kinda like it).

We could also try coming up with something clean and simple....kinda line art kinda stuff I think they call it? A few colors, each with a touch of separation in between them.

Whaat, reza sent one with fog. So something simpler then?

111.jpg

Good idea! Here is one that rezasam did for me a long time ago. We used it as a background for a contest. Could be cleaned up and simplified a bit. Remove "intel"

View attachment 154988

What does everyone think of this one as the starting point?

I'm thinking, ditch the intel logo, benching vs benchmarking team....maybe simplify it a touch so no colors overlap each other?

What do you think about a slogan replacing the one that's on there? Some general ideas to throw around....

Computing
Performance
Processing
Hardware

at the edge
at the precipice

of sanity
of madness

What do people think about having a larger graphic 'behind'/above/etc the overclockers logo?

Am not in a hurry, rather we spend time getting something together that we all think is awesome but would like to keep things moving.

Hmmm...maybe we could do a t-shirt design competition? We'd have to figure out a decent prize or 2 or 3 but.....

Anyhoo...we definitely have enough people interested so let's start trying to get a little closer to a design. woohoo!!

How about simply the forum Logo , ditch the the preformance community crap and replace with benching team

Less is better IMO

like a small one on the left front chest with a larger one on the back

What does everyone think of this one as the starting point?

I

How about simply the forum Logo , ditch the the preformance community crap and replace with benching team

Less is better IMO

like a small one on the left front chest with a larger one on the back

I like that logo. I think we can build off of it.
I also would like to see Whitchdoctor's logo ideas. Simple is good :)

This is what we had a few years ago that I think looked good at the time. Nothing too complicated.

Y3K6hcE.jpg

Could obviously be changed to Benching/Benchmarking Team.

I don't see a problem with it using LN2, I realize that we have members that only use Ambient, but a strive to do something more 'Extreme' isn't wrong :grouphug:

This on black with better color and font on the benching team,
Thinking the same color as the lightning bolt

I think the forum Logo is good in it's original form ?

Attachments

• OCF logo.png
    OCF logo.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 98
I think the logo is perfectly fine in it's current form. I agree it should be on black, otherwise the orange can be hard to read as well as the white/gray parts of Clockers.

Maybe on the back have Overclockers.com

I'm thinking that while unlikely would be possible to drive some traffic.

lol , yea I do not think there will be enough of them to be concerned with advertising, baring being subsidized by the forum :)

I am game for anything, but simple is better IMO, if you have to much going on the point of the shirt get blurred.

Should be able to read the logo from across a room. and recognize the Logo from 25' away

This on black with better color and font on the benching team,
Thinking the same color as the lightning bolt

I think the forum Logo is good in it's original form ?
Think maybe (for me)...that's just a touch too bland? Thinking something in between this one and the one xsuperbgx posted (the one that needs 'intel' removed).

Would be great if none of the colors were actually touching each other. Anyone with graphic skills feel like creating a mock-up?

Speaking of bland, looking for a plain wallpaper of the forum logo

Not the way off the chain ones just the logo on black or the carbon fiber back drop like the top, anyone have a link to something like that, 1920x1080

TBH I am good with what ever you guys come up with, just don't want to look like a dressed down pimp :rofl:

Speaking of bland, looking for a plain wallpaper of the forum logo

Not the way off the chain ones just the logo on black or the carbon fiber back drop like the top, anyone have a link to something like that, 1920x1080

If you find one let me know...I have been looking for one also.

And I think with some better colors the site logo would be good for a shirt to go along with the whole simpler is gooder in Blaylock terms lol

Back