• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team t-shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much are you willing to spend on a T-Shirt?

• $25 ($27 for 2XL)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • $27.50 ($29.50 for 2XL)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $30 ($32 for 2XL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As Cheap As Possible - $18 ($20 for 2XL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Here's a few more from Rezasam1 , I mentioned the "MOAR VOLTS" see if he can come up with something snazzy.

TJVIzME.jpg

Md0G1rr.jpg

VFlQfVr.jpg

I wonder how this pot would look on the shirt.

121751d1247611672-der-extremkuehl-bilder-laberthread-fr3ak-dragon-f1-06-small.jpg

I think it would look cool, but we're trying to get away from the gradient colors and simplify it.

I like the colours of #2

But I like #3 the best :thup:
Any chance of the cold air fog rolling off the pot?
Or would that be too much for a shirt?

I'm not sure that Reza could make it convincing enough and still good for screenprint.

Definitely like #3! Would propose that instead of 2 cpu pots we show a cpu pot and gpu pot instead. Also like the idea of some fog coming off them.

Critique note....we need to get away from photos or photo-like images. For best quality prints, we need no directly touching colors or gradients. Thinking the pots and fog would have to be more like line art-ish.

I'm almost wondering if we should stick to something simple. Just to avoid issues with the process. Like this one we had earlier. Reza seems like a nice guy and all but we seem to be going in circles and I really don't want to take advantage of his hospitality. Also there's a slight language issue so getting a point across can be difficult at times.

View attachment 155328

So we're ditching the idea of some additional graphic on the back of the shirts? I was kinda thinking it'd be kinda cool...nice outlines of cpu and gpu pot with some fog-looking lines coming off them?

We can but I'm just not sure if we'll get the look we wat and still be silkie friendly. Know what I mean. Eventually it starts to look cartoonish.

Sounds good. So we'll go with the logo that Johan45 reposted this morning.

Front of t-shirt will have a small version where the pocket would be. the back will have it much larger, centered with MOAR Volts! in large lettering underneath the logo?

Is there someone who could create a mock-up for us all to see, comment and vote on?

Also....time for a final t-shirt count. Everyone who's interested....please let us know how many and what sizes.

Once we have an agreed mock-up, raw images of the logo (which we have already) and MOAR Volts! along with the shirt count/sizes, I'll get it all to my buddy for a quote.

Hmmmm....would people want a pocket on the shirt? Do we want to just stick with nice t-shirts or would we rather get nicer ones with collars (sort of like a polo shirt)? No idea how much extra a polo-like shirt would cost but could easily get a quote for those, too.

Almost there!!!!! :)

I think just plain black good quality Ts , just my opinion.

Back