• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team t-shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much are you willing to spend on a T-Shirt?

• $25 ($27 for 2XL)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • $27.50 ($29.50 for 2XL)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $30 ($32 for 2XL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As Cheap As Possible - $18 ($20 for 2XL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
You have to think the forum logo on a plain backdrop would have been created along the way

can not find one anywhere , all of them are modified logo's or have other stuff in them ?

Anyone have the art work ? when you save the image it is on a white back drop ?

Gooder ? I love this , it should go on the shirt the Gooder Benching Team !!!

Here's a revamp from Reza again, this is along the lines af plain.

G2r8DIL.jpg

It's good, but it's...missing something.
Maybe it's just me, but it's just too simple? :shrug:

It's good, but it's...missing something.
Maybe it's just me, but it's just too simple? :shrug:

That's what I picked up from the conversations here was simple was better for legibility and silk screening costs. Reza has worked with us pretty good so far, so if there is any slight tweaking, I'm sure he'll be up to it. If we go with one of his designs like this, I propose that we make him an honorary member and at least give him a shirt for all he has contributed to OCF.

That's what I picked up from the conversations here was simple was better for legibility and silk screening costs. Reza has worked with us pretty good so far, so if there is any slight tweaking, I'm sure he'll be up to it. If we go with one of his designs like this, I propose that we make him an honorary member and at least give him a shirt for all he has contributed to OCF.

+1
He should get one and a team banner under his Avy

Like it like it but also feel it's a bit too spartan maybe? What do you folks think about adding a short tagline? Computing at the edge of sanity or some other witty/fun slogan?

Also...do we want it to say Benchmarking Team or Benching Team? I'd vote for Benching as Benchmarking seems a bit too formal?

And...at minimum, he should definitely get a free t-shirt

Like it like it but also feel it's a bit too spartan maybe? What do you folks think about adding a short tagline? Computing at the edge of sanity or some other witty/fun slogan?

Also...do we want it to say Benchmarking Team or Benching Team? I'd vote for Benching as Benchmarking seems a bit too formal?

I vote Benchmarking Team.

Because around here people will see "Benching" and think weight lifting.
Then they'll see the scrawny dude wearing the shirt (me) and wonder if I'm the towel boy :p

Personally like it as is, think the simplicity gives it some class

Go Cold or Go Home

Don't Tease, Freeze

Warranty Violators

Home of Hardware Abuse

Hardware Killers

I don't know, I suck at this type of stuff

Some slogan ideas:

If it ain't broke, let me try it.
Maximum safe voltage, that's a good starting point.
Condensation? No that's my CPU sweating.
Success follows preparation in equal measures.

I'd like to have a shirt too!! I don't care what you all decide on for a slogan. logo looks great. I like the fire on the letters.

Some slogan ideas:

If it ain't broke, let me try it.
Maximum safe voltage, that's a good starting point.
Condensation? No that's my CPU sweating.
Success follows preparation in equal measures.
:rofl: I like the first one and #3
#2 is what I would prefer.

That's better IMHO, not too plain, not to crowded. If we can make a design along those lines, we'll be golden :)
Moar Volts!

^^ YES :cool:

@whitchdoctor
I like the first one the most. :)

Lovin' all of it. If folks want the thermos or pot with fog, think there's any way to do it with all solid, non-touching colors? Like outline-ish kinda looking?

I like the pot more than the thermos personally. It's more identifiable. I'm also good with colors not touching.

+1 on the pot and not the thermos.

+1 on benchmarking team instead of benching (for the same reasons said - it doesn't sound like weight lifting)

I kinda like the 'Moar Volts!' tag line, I think it needs to be probably 4 words or less.

Back