• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team t-shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much are you willing to spend on a T-Shirt?

• $25 ($27 for 2XL)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • $27.50 ($29.50 for 2XL)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $30 ($32 for 2XL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As Cheap As Possible - $18 ($20 for 2XL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Count me in for one large. The plain logo is fine, if we can put MOAR Volts on the back or w/e that could be cool, but not required.

Can someone craft the MOAR Volts! image and a mocked-up t-shirt (front/back)? Want to give my guy everything in 1 shot so we don't leave anything open that he'll have to take a guess at.

Can someone craft the MOAR Volts! image and a mocked-up t-shirt (front/back)? Want to give my guy everything in 1 shot so we don't leave anything open that he'll have to take a guess at.

sort of lightning bolt letters ???

Just throwing it out

Attachments

• Moar Volts.jpg
    Moar Volts.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 57
Think the MOAR Volts! color should be the same as the blue, orange or white that's in the logo?

I like the green.
+1 to the lightning font lol.

Oh, and I'm an XL shirt for when we figure out who wants what size :)

funsoul,

Maybe start a list in the OP of the member, quanity and size so we can all have one place to look to make sure all the shirts are accounted for and no one gets missed :)

Think the MOAR Volts! color should be the same as the blue, orange or white that's in the logo?

Probably best to use one of the colors that is in the main image to cut back on costs. As long as it stands out on the black I'd say either the blue or the orange.

funsoul,

Maybe start a list in the OP of the member, quanity and size so we can all have one place to look to make sure all the shirts are accounted for and no one gets missed :)

Jeez...you mean you actually want me to do some work??? ;P

OK...added users/t-shirts/sizes to the OP. We're still coming up well short of the 36 needed. Need everyone to review the OP and let us know if there are any additions, quantity or size changes, etc. Also...we need to figure out how many extras folks are willing to buy so we've got a stash to give away as prizes for some tbd competition(s). I'll chip in 2 extras.

Please get your orders in.
Thanks!

Do we have any idea of what the cost per unit will be? Looks like we need 11 more

Put me in for (1) extra for prizes

Now 10 :)

rezasam- 1, size? (Johan45, can you check what size he wants?)

Sure I can do that F_S. I messaged him this AM to see about a MOAR VOLTS logo. I'll ask him when I get a response.

Back