• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team t-shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much are you willing to spend on a T-Shirt?

• $25 ($27 for 2XL)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • $27.50 ($29.50 for 2XL)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $30 ($32 for 2XL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As Cheap As Possible - $18 ($20 for 2XL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
+1 large

I wear large size.

I am average height and weight but alot of mediums are too small..

I just spoke to Reza via PM and he insists he doesn't need a T-shirt. So I suggested an Honourary BenchTeam member. What do you think?

I'm not objecting, but I am not sure how we would do that permissions wise without giving him access to the forum... Not that it matters. We don't have an honorary tag or anything either. So it's a good idea but there is nothing tangible for him as he doesn't bench and there isn't a tag we can give him.

Lol, like I said, no objections but the guy isn't getting anything out it!

Maybe if we fall shirt we can put up a front page article for the shirts and give him a link to his work here and website?

It's better than pink stars or trash cans and he doesn't want anything. So what could we do. Designer extrordinaire???

OK here's some more. I've Americanized the spelling. Ha ha

7iADG34.jpg
sOGqiYg.jpg
ymcV0HN.jpg
SjmlE5M.jpg

Last edited:
I lke the first one, possibly with one explination point,

Maybe the Forum Lightning blot centered over top of it using a both in a bigger scale/font

I like these better minus the Canadian spelling. No sure if the gradient colors would pose a problem. If so then I would just go solid yellow.

2nd pic of the vlots font.
I like darker fonts like that one than I do solid fonts.

The yellow would look great on a black Tee

Lol, like I said, no objections but the guy isn't getting anything out it!

Maybe if we fall shirt we can put up a front page article for the shirts and give him a link to his work here and website?

I agree, what if we bought him a year of premium?

Looking at it I personally think a large logo on the front and on the back make the Moar Volts a little smaller, it should not be bigger font than our logo IMO

is it me or is the S wigged out to far to the right ?

Back