• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FX 6300 Overclock - ( Feedback )

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hale yeah nice freeken clock "jshakes" man...

...I finally managed to get my Exercise in Futility Rig aKa VidEdit up and running and was at only 4.556Ghz and found out I did not have my fan on the new but five year old C-Type cooler on HI and "johan" PM'd me and asked since the fan wasn't on high...was I going any higher. Hehehehehehe. :bang headd

I know we never have enough. Not of anything. Hehehe. If you want to call 4887Mhz 4.9Ghz >> YOU have no problems from me. But here is where cannot leave well enough alone jumps up. IF it ain't broke fix IT. Either your push or your pull fans if you have them on the radiator are not quite up to par. Because of how air from fan into fan seems to always slow the fan blown into...I make the pull fan a faster fan or more powerful fan, however you want to say it. That would lower that package temp another couple of clicks and you could move from 204 to 205 FSB and bust 4.9Ghz a big'un in de arse. Hehehe. :screwy:

Otherwise Congrats on that overclock man!!!

RGone...sterskizzzzzzzzzz

jshake good to hear that it is "stable", now you may want to try and get it stable with the NB Freq a bit higher, which will help with performance.

Back