• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O.M.G. look, I found it!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You still have a 5 1/4" drive? lol I'm a bit of a packrat & tossed mine years ago.

I might a version of LSL stuck in a closet. I'll take a look when I get a chance.

Retrotastic :cool:

Set way back machine for 1987?

Wonder if there's any data on em to read :D

The older disks were better quality :)

@manu2b - amiga500 workbench 3.1?
Thats how I rolled back in the day :cool:

^YEs, that's it, with the extra floppy drive and the 512KB memrory extension^^

Edit: Was using workbench 1.x...

Last edited:
Defender pf the CRown, Drakken, Ultima, IK+, speedball, Mercenary...

Man, so many great games!

Turrican, lotus turbo challenge, cannon fodder, stunt car racer, populous, F18 fighter...

don't make em like they used to :D

I would so jump on that, but I dont have a floppy drive!!!!! (or a copy of windoze 3.1)

is win 3.1 32 bit?
I still have an old sempy 3200 machine around running xp home, would that run 3.1?

^^^ I'll find the link and pm ;).

Edit: ll collection available to buy from gog.
http://www.gog.com/game/leisure_suit_larry

Probably the easiest and cheapest way to play :D

Requirements :-
Genre:Adventure - Point-and-click - ModernWorks on:Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8)Languages:EnglishModes:Single-playerReleased:July 05, 1987Size:504 MBCompany:Sierra / CodemastersRating:pEGI Rating: 16+ (with Sex)

Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard.

Last edited:
^^^ :cool:

C daddi read the edit on post #13

I tried to pm but somehow my reply to you I sent back to my own pm box. Lol
Android in desktop mode bug action :D

Edit: arrgh chaos... Happy lesuire suiting :thup:

edit2: well I had an hour trying to get security levels to get xtdos working with java and now I`ve lost the will. on explorer and chrome...

plan no2 Dosbox and xenon2

Untitled.jpg

got that running in about 30 seconds... like riding a bike DOS :D lol

Last edited:
xsuperbgx, whats the seceret to xtdos, mine and bobbys come up with security warnings?

honestly C daddi I had an hour reading how two`s and I feel old :-/
I just lost the will.
maybe its ms security shoving another wall between us and fun?

It seems like a security issue with flash and the browser. Doesn't work on my current computer either. It was something I bookmarked years ago.

Back