• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI GT72 Dominator Pro vs Alienware 17

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDawggS316

Just looking for opinions on which one I should go with.

I'm leaning towards MSI but I've had an Alienware in the past and liked them as well.

A friend of mine just converted from Alienware to MSI and he is very pleased. Wish I could tell you specifics, but I have yet to put my own hands on it.

I'd try and get a laptop with one of the new maxwell GPUs if you plan on doing a lot of gaming on it, they are significantly faster than any other single mobile GPU at the moment and were released very recently.

I'd try and get a laptop with one of the new maxwell GPUs if you plan on doing a lot of gaming on it, they are significantly faster than any other single mobile GPU at the moment and were released very recently.

A very good point. Better battery life as well.

MSI! I replaced my msi with an alienware on my last deployment and ended up trading the brand new alienware to the guy that bought my msi.

Back