• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally have budget to upgrade PC... (or get laptop?)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For day to day use you won't see a difference.

Grab the EVO, its your best performance per dollar option.

Will do and the next step is ocing that 2500k. It's such a good chip and they will usually do 4.5 on good Air without a problem, at least mine does.

Will do and the next step is ocing that 2500k. It's such a good chip and they will usually do 4.5 on good Air without a problem, at least mine does.

I'm so scared about overclocking, I never really understood it even with the guides, But.. I will do it. probably best after I reformat?

I'm so scared about overclocking, I never really understood it even with the guides, But.. I will do it. probably best after I reformat?

Nothing to be scared about, if you're careful and follow the guides you shouldn't have any issues. I've been running my 2500k at 4.5 on Air for a few years now it's still a really good chip.

I will get a flash drive then my bad I will go to best buy and hopefully get one with enough gbs. Apparently the gpu will be here today really excited.

Back