• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A computer called OC.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snowbrd

Hey everyone,
Since I had an issue with my last motherboard (asrock x79 extreme 11), I tore it out of my desktop and threw a spare on a cardboard box. No more watercooling for me, it got a bit too stressful after dealing with it. Now that wouldn't do for a while so after about a week of planning and doing it, I built a little test bench of my own.
I call it OC - Organized Chaos.
Tell me what you think!
Sriracha bottle for scale
P.S. I have some black anodized aluminum i'm going to cut and throw on the sides for accents or something of the sort. (Just an idea)
rsz_imag0247.jpg rsz_imag0246.jpg rsz_imag0248.jpg
Specs:
Msi x79A-GD45 Plus
triple 280x
16-64gb ram (I'm trying to figure out which of my ram or slots might be dead.)
2 500gb samsung evo ssds (one is unplugged)
3tb hard drive (No idea what the brands on my hard drives are
two 2tb hard drives
1tb hard drive
EVGA 1300 g2

Update.
I cleaned up my cabling and now I just don't know what to do. Possibly just leave it as is now.

IMAG0288.jpg rsz_imag0275.jpg

snowbrdd, I think it looks great and if you did the sleeving yourself, kudos to you. It takes a lot of time and patience to sleeve that many cables and have it look that good. :thup:

Looks awesome man. I've been wanting to make myself a bench like that but no clue what to use.

This PSU I had sleeved due to getting pissed with how long my first PSU took
The material I used is v slot which is a modified 80/20 aluminum stock

Back