• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hokie Was In Game Informer!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
Game Informer recently reached out to us to discuss PC building & overclocking and I was the lucky recipient of the questions! I've scanned the article for electronic posterity and to share it here.

gameinformer-hokie-p1.jpg

gameinformer-hokie-p2.jpg

Big thanks to their editor Joe Juba for reaching out and making my answers sound at least partially competent. ;)

congrats Hokie, and to us as well. nice to see some exposure of a great forum

Meant to ask, how'd you get picked to talk about the article's information? That is quite awesome!

Thanks all!

Janus, I'm not sure how he picked us, but they approached us about an interview and because I had the time we told him to send the questions my way. I answered, he rolled the into an article and it published the following month. Just luck of the draw. :)

Thanks all!

Janus, I'm not sure how he picked us, but they approached us about an interview and because I had the time we told him to send the questions my way. I answered, he rolled the into an article and it published the following month. Just luck of the draw. :)

Should be a nice traffic adder for OCF :)

Great job Jeremy! :thup:

I don't think it's "luck of the draw".

It's more about expertise, experience and knowledge.

That's way too cool. Congrats, hokie! Now we're all famous too, by association, right? :D

Oh yeah, you said good stuff too. That's also important, lol.

Hah...thank you, and my family thanks you for your sacrifice. ;)

Semi-retirement is nice. I can actually watch TV!

Just like everything else you've done around here.... awesome job Jeremy!!

Pretty cool Jeremy.

If you had only known in advance, you could have also retaken that mobo picture they used... I can't be certain from what is shown, but by the looks of it that could be a rather dated stock photo they ended up using. :D Fortunately the expert commentary more than makes up for it.

Funny you mention it - I actually offered up any of the photos I've taken for art but they didn't take me up on it.

Back