• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

will this cool my system?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
your probably correct I didn't do enough research as far as the water cooling system but I'm on a bit of a time crunch to get this done, thus buying an overkill pump\res combo probably more than I needed but I know it will work.
I was really close to going the intel route but decided to stick with amd probably would have been money better spent to go the other way but it will be interesting to see what this thing can do as it pretty much represents the top of the line for an all AMD system.
i certainly get your point though. once I have it all together I'll post up some pics and results in the build section thanks again.

It's not that the pump/res is overkill, it's just grossly overpriced.

Get ready for 3k RPM on those rads. Extremely high FPI which those SP 120s are designed for lower FPI rads. There's some affordable 3K fans in the market. Forgot who makes them but are from a reputed company for under $10 each fan, if I recall correctly.

Good luck and keep us posted.

was able to swap out the rads for the swift tech rads that manu suggested 12fpi.
frozen seems to have really good customer service this is the first time I've dealt with them.

Even at 12FPI I would buy some other fans, just my $0.02

Good choice on the rads though, the Swiftechs are nice.

was able to swap out the rads for the swift tech rads that manu suggested 12fpi.
frozen seems to have really good customer service this is the first time I've dealt with them.

Oh ok. :thup: That's great. Yeah, I've bought majority of my H20 stuff from frozenCPU. Can't complain.

You should be in a better position for a quieter build now.

Back