• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual Swiftech H240-X project?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gsantana

Registered
ok this may sound crazy but i have a Corsair air 540 case and i can fit Swiftech H240-X on the top and the front is it possible to link 2 Swiftech H240-X together to cool the water even more meaning have one kit in the front and the other at the top then have the top to the cpu block and make some sort of dual radiator pump res combo

note i already own a Swiftech H240-X and the other was given to me for free/gift and thinking about doing this and if it would be worth it.

Odd setup but if its free, hey why not eh? :p Sure, it should should work. What are you cooling? Not sure if the front will have enough room with the reservoir/pump combo sticking out on a full size GPU in the 540.

Also, have you checked what position is allowed for the H240-X?

no i have a msi r9 290 so i got a enough room and yes the front of the case can support 240m rad

I am saying if you're able to position the H240-X in the front of the case vertically with the reservoir/pump combo. Sometimes they only advise certain positions because it might run the pump dry or a pain to prime and bleed.

I am saying if you're able to position the H240-X in the front of the case vertically with the reservoir/pump combo. Sometimes they only advise certain positions because it might run the pump dry or a pain to prime and bleed.

yes the position is allowed and i can have it that way on ym case and it will fit and i wanted to now if it would actually cool better

You could buy a waterblock for your GPU and use the second radiator.

Then you'd be cooling your CPU and GPU with 4.140 worth, making for a nice setup.

You could buy a waterblock for your GPU and use the second radiator.

Then you'd be cooling your CPU and GPU with 4.140 worth, making for a nice setup.

not an option for msi r9 290 and i hardly overclock my gpu and i get enough air that keeps it a 60c or lower my room is nice a cool at all times

Back