• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X11 configurations for 270X, 280X, 290X, and 7950

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ah, nice. Right now I have the rigs split 2 7950s and a 7770 on one rig, 2 280X and 3 270/270X on the other. Neoscrypt all the way ever since I got things stable with the new cards. Haven't checked what the 7950/7770 rig is doing lately for power, but the five card machine is only pulling 675W. All cards downvolted to some degree or another. Gotta love 80 Plus Titanium. That's 8 cards running off one 15A circuit, and I think I'd have room for a couple more if the one board didn't have two dead PCI-E slots.

Of course, I've still not done much with the coding side of things (too busy) so you're going to be running lots faster... my whole farm is doing about 2400. 6 Tahitis, 4 Pitcairns, and the 7770. Retired the 6870 for good with the 7770 soon to follow.

I've got Freya doing well on Neoscrypt - 1 290X, 1 280X, and 3 7950s doing 2210kh/s average while pulling almost exactly 1100W.

Those are some good numbers. I haven't done any configuration or changes on my miners in months. I am still running cryptonote/xmr on my main rig in my basement, just for a little warmth (3x290X). I don't even know if it is profitable or not, though xmr price has bounced a little in the last couple days.

I'm getting about 4Mh running a single XFX 280X 14.12 Catalyst driver. I've gotten as high as 4.2Mh. I'm running the SGminer with the x11 mod.

"intensity" : "19",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "x11mod",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"gpu-engine" : "1170",
"gpu-fan" : "100",
"gpu-memclock" : "1600",
"gpu-powertune" : "+2",
"gpu-vddc" : "1.200",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"expiry" : "1",
"failover-switch-delay" : "60",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "7",
"tcp-keepalive" : "30",

myspeeds.jpg

Yeah, with the Wolf0 bin I'm doing 6.1-6.5 across my 280X cards. I'm running it now anyway on DRK, hardware errors and all. Seems to be working fine.

That being said, I quit fiddling with the Neoscrypt code. Just don't have the free time. Made just as much trading this week as I did mining, so I'm thinking my mining days are all but over. I might finish cramming the rigs full of cards, especially now that I got another 20A breaker to start the next mining circuit (and I still want at least one Hawaii), but I'm no longer as interested in mining as I was. The last two 280Xs barely made a dent in mining... they gave me an advantage for a week, then mining income was back to the same as before.

Of course, I might change my mind if mining starts improving but for now I'm not buying any more hardware.

Yeah, with the Wolf0 bin I'm doing 6.1-6.5 across my 280X cards. I'm running it now anyway on DRK, hardware errors and all. Seems to be working fine.

That being said, I quit fiddling with the Neoscrypt code. Just don't have the free time. Made just as much trading this week as I did mining, so I'm thinking my mining days are all but over. I might finish cramming the rigs full of cards, especially now that I got another 20A breaker to start the next mining circuit (and I still want at least one Hawaii), but I'm no longer as interested in mining as I was. The last two 280Xs barely made a dent in mining... they gave me an advantage for a week, then mining income was back to the same as before.

Of course, I might change my mind if mining starts improving but for now I'm not buying any more hardware.

Mining DRK to hold OW?

I was thinking of doing a 2 week mining blitz..
Find something with a half decent future and hold coins until one day the price jumps. Or sell before it crashes :p

Nope - selling DRK to build up my XMR stash. Just about the only altcoin I care about anymore. If I have to do a cashout, I'll use DRK for that so I don't have to touch the XMR.

I'll maybe call it a day on accumulating XMR when I have 1k of them. Thanks to trading, I might actually be able to work my way up to that point as long as I'm smart about it.

Hoping to get to a point where I'm trading BTC against the Canadian dollar at VOS this year. Mining will probably have to pick up though before I feel comfortable doing that.

Back