• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone know a Mini itx fm2+ motherboard that supports DDR4?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deltawars

Registered
Does anyone know a Mini-ITX motherboard which has a FM2+ socket and supports DDR4 ram, I'm going to use it with a A10 7850k and DDR4 CL19 2400MHz and I want to be able to overclock both them to the point where they will last for a year then die.

There are none currently. AMD is all DDR3 until 2015 when their new APU (Carrizo) comes out. That will support DDR4.

and I want to be able to overclock both them to the point where they will last for a year then die.
:rofl: You should join the benchmarking team... we can kill anything you own in a night. :p

Dam guess I will have to wait till then, lol you can kill it at the end of the year.

My suggestion is to join the benching team though regardless and learn about hardware (and know that 2400Mhz CL19 is horrifically slow - and I don't think any exists in the first place). :)

My suggestion is to join the benching team though regardless and learn about hardware
Good point ED, I thought I knew about hardware and overclocking before I joined the team. I've learned so much more by benching and pushing then I ever would have by just OCing for 24/7 stability.

Back