• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

iPhone 6 Plus and iMac 5K (Late 2014) video footage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

YanWest

Just made my new video about iPhone 6 Plus and iMac 27 (Late 2014)

iMac is awesome - 27 inch, 5K resolution monitor. Radeon M290X on board. New OS - Yosemite.
Works really fast and smooth.

iPhone 6 Plus rocks, no matter about bend issues. It fills little bit awkward in hand but camera, display and usability very nice.
Camera is stunning especially in the night time.
iPhone 6 - simply the best Apple phone that i held in my hands ever.
Slim, light, fast and very comfortable to work.

Love the new iPhone 6 but I am going to stick with my 5s. I actually like the size of the 5s better in all honesty. But thats my preference. The camera on the 6 and 6 plus are like you said amazing though.

Love the new iPhone 6 but I am going to stick with my 5s. I actually like the size of the 5s better in all honesty. But thats my preference. The camera on the 6 and 6 plus are like you said amazing though.

I love my 5s 32Gb too. )
This video was made with it, by the way.

iPhone 6 is the best, but personally I will not buy it, because I want camera that have iPhone 6 Plus, but I don't like a size of PLUS version. )
So this is a dilemma.
Hope that iPhone 7 will have size of 6 and camera from 6 PLUS.

Anyway, take a look at this quality.
It's a night photo!
iPhone 6 PLUS worth buying only because of it's amazing camera.

Back