• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wow, the difference in equipment

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MasterCraft

I bought some of the new corsair stuff. Corsair vengeance K95 mechanical KB and a Corsair Vengeance M65 performance mouse (standard issue OD green of course :salute:)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CERXJNW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ARD53YI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These things are incredible. the quality of construction, the comfort of the keys and fitting. It's night and day.

It's such a huge difference from my steelseries mechanical and logitech mx5 I had to say something. :drool:

Same difference in quality for me from my cheap stuff of the past to my Logitech G710+ mechanical keyboard and G700 mouse.

I'm happy with my $8 keybo.

You are for now, but once you experience a high quality keyboard, especially a nice mechanical one, there's no turning back. I have brought in nicer keyboards and mice to the office.

You are for now, but once you experience a high quality keyboard, especially a nice mechanical one, there's no turning back.
QFT, I wanted to try a Mechanical keyboard just to see what the fuss was about. Bought a cherry brown KB and I will never buy a membrane again. When I do have to use one it just feels so budget, the precision and feel of the keystrokes on a Mechanical is awesome. Enjoy it MasterC!

You are for now, but once you experience a high quality keyboard, especially a nice mechanical one, there's no turning back. I have brought in nicer keyboards and mice to the office.

I've used a DasKeyboard Ultimate. Meh... not worth the money for me. My keyboard keyboards. When I get my X99 system I'll get a mechanical keybo just because it would be very odd to run an $8 keybo with a nearly $4000 PC.

QFT, I wanted to try a Mechanical keyboard just to see what the fuss was about. Bought a cherry brown KB and I will never buy a membrane again. When I do have to use one it just feels so budget, the precision and feel of the keystrokes on a Mechanical is awesome. Enjoy it MasterC!

Same here. I bought a Ducky Shine 3 Cherry Brown and, Man-O-Man!, am I lovin' it. The only downside is my wife, who thought I was crazy for buying it, insists on using it so I'll have to get one for her.

I'll never go back to the old style.

Same here. I bought a Ducky Shine 3 Cherry Brown and, Man-O-Man!, am I lovin' it. The only downside is my wife, who thought I was crazy for buying it, insists on using it so I'll have to get one for her.

I'll never go back to the old style.

My girlfriend used my G710+ and it was her first time using a mech.
I thought she was going to try to take it back home with her.

I've been using a mechanical keyboard for about two years now, you can say I'm a mechanical keyboard convert almost 30 times over...
keyboardboxes_zps9a6d858f.jpg

Wow lots of mx browns here eh? What, you people don't like the clicking? I think the click of my mx blues is my favorite part!

Wow lots of mx browns here eh? What, you people don't like the clicking? I think the click of my mx blues is my favorite part!

So, my question is, do all mech keyboards make the clicky noise? That's what has been keeping me away forever. I'm due for an update anyhow, but do not want the clicky.

So, my question is, do all mech keyboards make the clicky noise? That's what has been keeping me away forever. I'm due for an update anyhow, but do not want the clicky.

No, of the main 4 (red/black/brown/blue) only the blues make a clicky noise. Past that, if you bottom out the keys on the other keyboards they may make a bit of noise, but not like blues.

Back