• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RaijinTek Nemesis testing results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

manu2b

These are the results for the Raijintek Nemesis and i7 4790k/Asrock Z97M OC Formula.

2 mounts.

Tested:
- stock/1.159v (default voltage), default fan profile and max fan profile
- 4.7GHz/1.27v, max fan profile only (as fans ramp up to max@default profile)

Ambient 24°C.

DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG

Mount 1 Stock/FAn Default
M1_STock_1.16_FanDefaut.jpg
M1_STock_1.16_FanDefault_Stats.jpg

Mount 2 Stock/Fan Default
M2_STock_1.16_FanDefault_Stats.jpg
M2_STock_1.16_FanDefault_Stats2.jpg

Mount 1 Stock/Max Fan
M1_STock_1.16_FanMax.jpg
M1_STock_1.16_FanMax_Stats.jpg

Mount 2 Stock/Max Fan
M2_STock_1.16_FanMax.jpg
M2_STock_1.16_FanMax_Stats.jpg

Mount 1 4.7GHz/Max Fan
M1_4.7_1.27_FanMax.jpg
M1_4.7_1.27_FanMax_Stats.jpg

Mount 2 4.7GHz/Max Fan
M2_4.7_1.27_FanMax.jpg
M2_4.7_1.27_FanMax_Stats.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like that cooler is taller than your case is wide but picture angles can be deceiving. Can you get the side panel on? Are these temps then achieved in (as it were) an open test bench environment?

Yes, the cooler is taller (like half an inch) but the case is not a case anymore, it's more like a testing bench, answer to question 2 ;)

I've added a third fan this morning (used to be a stock Hyper 212 fan), and temps dropped 2/3°C extra.

The Raijintek stock fan are quite efficient for they rev (1200RPM max), but I am sure it's possible to shave few more degrees with higher speed fans.

DSC_0030.JPG

I find that moving from an open test bench environment to a well-ventilated closed case environment adds about 2c to max temps.

It would be interesting if you had a Noctua NH D14/15 to test in that same environment.

Yep, thing is my former rig's been stolen... including the NH-D14.

SO, not much I can do.

So you live in west Africa just about on the equator, huh? Do you have high ambient temps or do ocean breezes help keep the temps down? Sorry to hear your rig was stolen. How'd that happen?

Back