• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Racing game for Gran Turismo/Forza experience on PC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Grid 1 and 2 are part of the humble bundle right now (or at least were) if you want to check those out.

That's what I was trying to remember the name of lol, those are VERY Gran Turismo like, to the point where I gave up on them, because it was too realistic, though once my racing chair is complete, with the G25 or G27 I may try them again...

That's what I was trying to remember the name of lol, those are VERY Gran Turismo like, to the point where I gave up on them, because it was too realistic, though once my racing chair is complete, with the G25 or G27 I may try them again...

Grid? Too realistic? Not at all.
It's still somewhat arcade-y.

Project CARS is amazing.

The physics of the cars is just incredible !

Graphics are very good as well, with plenty of different views (including helmet, which is surprisingly realistic), and it runs maxed out@1080p on a 7970/280x...

3 months to wait though...

Project CARS is amazing.

The physics of the cars is just incredible !

Graphics are very good as well, with plenty of different views (including helmet, which is surprisingly realistic), and it runs maxed out@1080p on a 7970/280x...

3 months to wait though...

I'm all over PJ cars when it comes out...

There is talk that Forza 5 will be coming to the PC, but there are many other racing games that are probably better for the PC as some have mentioned above.

I don't think anything's going to be able to touch project Cars but if the structural differences in Forza are different enough it might entice people to get both.

Does Project Cars support Oculus Rift?
That would be slick for a driving game... period! I'd probably get it just for the fact it supports it.

Back