• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GOING LIVE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

QuickFast

Thinking about going live every Sunday just want to know how many could be there I'am starting to get lazy hopefully this gets me motivated again

solved you get your pot yet? hope you be they sunday there's nothing to it hopefully your not the only one watching

edit-super hope you be there

I'll try and pop in Q_F all depends on timing. Sundays are busy since I work 6 days a week.

Setup a livestream account and go really. There are instructions to get the camera going, give you the public link to share, etc. I have two pcs in the same area, some use laptops... Etc.

I don't have a webcam but I dl'd livestream on my phone and can stream from it. I just don't know how really yet

It was very cool watching someone else playing with the DICE and benching. Kinda get to know your fellow overclcokers this way, face to a name. QuickFast was very kind to share. I enjoyed it alot. And he put in work too, his session was like 6 hours.

I stopped in for a bit, but I need to help out my brother move some stuff. Thanks for hosting. I'll be sure to check out more as time rolls along.

I normally go around 6-8 hours... anything less is really not worth it to me...

Will have to look into this live stream stuff

I can never get mine to run that long. Board typically just gives up due to frost and condensation ?

you guys are beasts :)

Back