• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 BIOS 2012: 2014.10.24 update, Improve System performance=?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g3tokio2005

hello has any idea what is the list of change the new version 2012=?

Asus SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 BIOS 2012: 2014.10.24 update, Improve System performance=?

Improve System performance =???? -->> Does someone know? List of changes??????????

it is worth the upgrade to my hardware?

mother: SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 bios 1304

Intel i7-4790K

Cooler CPU: Thermalright SilverArrow SB-E Extreme

ram: 16GB -> Gskill 2x8gb DDR3 2400Mhz Trident-X Series (F3-2400C10D-16GTX)

disco: 2 SSD Intel 730 - 480 GB c/u -> on RAID 0

disco sec: 1 WD Black 4TB modelo: wd4003fzex

PSU: seasonic platinum de 1000w

Case: Cooler master N300

Grabadora de Blu-ray: Internal SATA 16x Super Multi Blue (WH16NS40)

Win7 Ultimate x64 SP1

Sorry for my poor English!!!

Thank you!

gracias por la respuesta, pero la idea es saber antes que es lo que cambiaron para luego hacer el upgrade de la bios y no al revez

thanks for the reply, but the idea is to know before what is changed and then do the upgrade of the bios and not the other way round

Thank you!

Not a problem. As I stated before, the changes/notes should be on Asus' site. If you're unsure of what Improve System Performance is, then I advise you not to update the bios.

Another thing to note is: if your system is running perfectly fine without any issues, then updating the bios is not needed.

Thanks for responding so quickly to my concerns, I'll take the advice into consideration.
Unfortunately Asus does not broaden the information of what is changing in detail each bios upgrade.

Thank you again! and sorry for the poor English language (Use English translator of google to respond) :)

That does not speak well for asus, that you can not take the time to put in detail the list of changes in each of their upgrade.

Back