• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help on water cooling kit.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yordano

I want to change my current cpu cooler with a water one ive been looking on the webs alot and i dont find good answers i was hoping if any one can give me an advice on what kit to get , not looking on a expensive kit thoe from 150-250 range. this is my pc spec :

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Manufacturer Intel
Speed 3.4 GHz
Number of Cores 8

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
Manufacturer NVIDIA
Chipset GeForce GTX 770
Dedicated Memory 2.0 GB
Total Memory 3.9 GB

Memory 16 GB

Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Service Pack 1
Size 64 Bit
Edition Professional

Water cooling is a waste of your money then, since you can't overclock that processor to high levels.

Why do you want a water cooler exactly?

is not like i want to use my motherboard to use in high levels just i want to install the water cooling also because looks better than what i have im looking for a transparent tubing also to user red color water .

Just my opinion, but judging from your posts and that you want to use dyed water, alongside your ~$200 budget, don't waste your money. Unless you can afford to replace everything inside your computer, I wouldn't jump into water cooling...

If you absolutely want to and nothing will change your mind, so long as you understand the risk that a leak due to parts or negligence can cause you to fry components, I would read through everything here as a starting point:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/628092-The-Ultimate-Water-Cooling-Thread

Read everything there, then read it all again, study it.... Become one with the information

Back