• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Galax Launches Acclaimed HOF series on GTX 970 and GTX 980

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Hopefully every single one of you have read our latest GTX 980 review on the Galax GTX 980 SOC. If not better get reading as you missed a great card there for sure (along with the other GTX 980's Lvcoyote reviewed so far). If you read that review, you know I was waiting for their Hall Of Fame (HOF moving forward) series being the overclocker I am... and that wait is now over. Galax is soon to release their latest HOF offering in the GTX 970 HOF and GTX 980 HOF!

Click here to view the article.

Any chance of this being a "five dollar footlong" like Subway?

All jesting aside, that's going to be a heck of a card! Hopefully we'll see an in-house review of it!

almost all manufacturers are selling black cards nowadays but except Galax, noone is selling white cards ... in the past only Soltek had ideas to make white, purple, yellow etc PCB but they were making motherboards, not graphics cards

After the 700 series.
They merged their overseas brand with Galaxy, so they changed to Galax.

Guys,

Does anyone know (I think of our Galaxy rep ;)), where I can get one in France?

Thanks, will check.

Canada and US only...

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird as KFA2, who they merged with, are from Europe(?)...PM the rep and see what he says.

I also merged your double post (find that edit button!). ;)

Last edited:
So is Galax providing support for the old Galaxy cards? Id be interested in their products if they are. If they arent, well I dont know why anyone would support them.

Back