• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: November HWBOT Prime.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Blaylock/Sempron 145/H2O/1259.91

I was hoping to run this chip in my ASRock board and take advantage of the DDR3, maybe get closer to Devlos' score. But I had some mental difficulties. Of course I didn't realize what the problem was until I got my main rig put back together again and I'm not going to do another complete teardown for a few hours of benching. Family obligations can be a major burden!

1259.91.PNG

I doubt it would stand on HWbot, Blaylock, not worth it anyway. It's not like it will move you up above the #5 run. You should make a run at the #2 guy. ;)

Lot's of subs this month guys, that's great ! I'll update the season spreadsheet and get another benchmark up for December sometime today hopefully.

LOL I haven't run my 6000+ in quite a while and now I remember why. This thing is like driving a tank. It fights you all the way and just doesn;t like to co-operate. Once the cold returns here this guy may become my first "victim".

LOL I haven't run my 6000+ in quite a while and now I remember why. This thing is like driving a tank. It fights you all the way and just doesn;t like to co-operate. Once the cold returns here this guy may become my first "victim".

The only one I've had was a 3800+ and it was just a dud. I couldn't get that chip to do anything. It also didn't like the cold, it would just lock up or fail to boot.

Back