• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: November HWBOT Prime.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
remember the catera (can tear up)? then the cts, (cateras twin sister).
the 3.0 and 3.2 litre v6 was nothing but junk.

This one has the 3.6, decent engine lots of power but about a liter of oil to every 1000km. Everytime I look at the thing it costs me money. You have to pull the intake just to change the plugs. Can't change the headlight bulbs without dropping the bumper and fascia to get the headlight out. Need a new U-joint?? Well these are guibos, rubber doughnut looking things and aren't available aftermarket but GM will sell you the whole drive shaft. This is just the start too. There isn't enough room on this page to cover my bitchin.

Good start to the month guys , keep it coming.

This is for you Manny
Johan45/ Intel 4770k / H2O / 6403.99

bot 6403.99.JPG

That's where the cache comes in E_D, might only be 10 pts but it's 10 pts

Nice run Johan!

10 points is 10 points, surely. But 10 points out of 6,000...I'd rather lower the cache and push on the cpu for better results personally. But if its not holding anything back...+10 points ftw!

Last edited:
I agree that sometimes it can hold you back but it does need a balance.

I may update this tonight if the system doesn't fight me for the next bit...

Earthdog/5820K/H2O/7391.22

hwbtprime46ghz.jpg

Nice run E_D, just a fun little bench isn't it and one that the FX actually score fairly well with.

@opty if you're on Win764 the 64 bit JRE will make a big difference

Original post updated

subpar/fx6300/air/5295.05

hwbot1.JPG

Attachments

• hwbot.JPG
    hwbot.JPG
    490.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Back