• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: November HWBOT Prime.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't usually get into these, but thought I'd participate in this one since I was benching my fastest quad. Probably still won't rank that well at the end, since I'm running an older platform.

Tech Tweaker/Intel Core i7 930/Air Cooling/5173.74

Core i7 930 4.34GHz HWBot Prime 5173.74pps .jpg

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with that TT, there's a 1366 walkin all over the hazwell i7s right now.

Looking forward to it Ray

Manu2b/Intel Core i7 4790K/Air Cooling/6342.97
prime6342.jpg

Manu2b/Intel 4790K/Air/6404.46
6404.46.jpg

Manu2b/Intel 4790K/Air/6406.36

LAst one. I am afraid to burn my CPU after that... Need faster RAM though!

6406.36.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Liquid snow Manu?

Also, I wouldn't recommend benching on your primary drive/OS unless you don't mind reloading Winders.

Maybe the boys name is snow??

Yep, melted Gabones snow, lol!

Forgot about this one: my kid pic is compulsory on my desktop! Lol!

@Blaylock: sure, but I have an image on a SSD, so, no big deal ;)

Incremental improvement and that may be it. I am itching to go cold soon...

Earthdog/5820K/H2O/7461.61
hwbtprm746161.jpg

not much to offer from me. sadly just on air for now botprime6225-66.jpg

would say nice but you have a better score:) but i will very nice brother just call me jelly

EDIT- jelly = jealous for some one that listens to the carpenters :D

Last edited:
I just started running it up last night. My new video card from ATMINSIDE came in Monday and this was only the second time this system has been running since my old cards died. Its been doing anything the last couple weeks with getting wood split and in as well as letting a finger heal after a little wood splitter accident. I might give it a little run tonight.

Back