• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: November HWBOT Prime.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just started running it up last night. My new video card from ATMINSIDE came in Monday and this was only the second time this system has been running since my old cards died. Its been doing anything the last couple weeks with getting wood split and in as well as letting a finger heal after a little wood splitter accident. I might give it a little run tonight.

My dad had one of them dere wood splitter accidents and lost half his middle finger. Sounds like you fared a bit better there Bassnut.

Yup just peeled some flesh on the side of the finger..... I took out the stitches two weekends ago and things are healing well l, still a little stiff though.

Lucky for you bud. Hope it gets better soon. Don't forget to soak it in sider , works every time.

My step father had one of dem dare high-drawlick wood spliters. Makes for quick work.

Dicken's is my favorite brand of sider.

beer_200644.jpg
What did you expect to see?

Last edited:
Never heard of that one Blaylock

Nice score jiccman, OP updated.

Nice run Manu, you managed to edge me out. I had a score of 6462 last night but also had a serious crash. Thought I had lost my board TBH. It's brain took a few tries to get it unscrambled.

Nice going Opty, did you get that idea from Pintrest :rofl:

Nice run Manu, you managed to edge me out. I had a score of 6462 last night but also had a serious crash. Thought I had lost my board TBH. It's brain took a few tries to get it unscrambled.

Nice going Opty, did you get that idea from Pintrest :rofl:
You know I did.

That's better Opty was that the JRE 64 bit as well?

bassnut / FX 8350 / H2O / 6893.25

sub2.jpg

Here you go manny ..... just a wee bit more for you.

Woomack / 5820K / H2O / 7462.81

hwbp.jpg

I'm not sure what is with these CPUs but I got 2nd 5820K last week and it looks like it already degraded. When I got it, I could run stability tests @4.6GHz 1.37V, now it needs 1.47V only to run hwbot prime :-/ . Worse is even with cache. Was working @4500 1.35V and now it needs ~1.5V. About the same happened to my 1st chip but after benching on SS.

I'm not sure what is with these CPUs but I got 2nd 5820K last week and it looks like it already degraded. When I got it, I could run stability tests @4.6GHz 1.37V, now it needs 1.47V only to run hwbot prime . Worse is even with cache. Was working @4500 1.35V and now it needs ~1.5V. About the same happened to my 1st chip but after benching on SS.

It must be the water over the Woomack, it surely can't be the operator. Ha ha
You still managed to Edge E_D out by 1 pt. though.

Back