• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Arctic Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Arctic (formerly Arctic Cooling) has been around for well over a decade now and is synonymous with great cooling products. Back in 2010, Arctic decided to expand their product offerings well beyond cooling products and now offer home entertainment, computer accessories, and mobile device accessories. One of their new endeavors into the computer accessories world is their full line of monitor arms. Today, we’ll have a look at the Z3 Pro, which is capable of supporting three monitors up to 27″ in size. This should be a very enticing product for the gaming crowd, so let’s go have a look at the Arctic Z3 Pro!

Click here to continue reading article....

Nice review and product! I need to get me one of these for the Surround/Eyefinity setup...

Thanks for the review.

In some of the pics it looks like the side monitors are sitting lower than the middle monitor. Is this the case?

I am also wondering how much sag you get on the side monitors if you attach 27" monitors?

Looks like a nice setup though.

Nice looking mount, looks like something I will be adding to my Christmas list!

Any adjustment to get that droop gone?
That looks pretty significant, especially for 3x 21" monitors.

That looks like its drooping because he has the side monitors behind the front monitor to remove the double bezel thing..

I had my triple screen like that for awhile and then said screw it and just butted the bezels up together normally because i couldn't stand the way it looked with one behind the other as things never lined up perfectly.

Ill take a thicker bezel over a skewed lined up monitor setup any day.

If your going to be doing a Triple screen setup like this. Don't cheap out ! buy the thinnest bezel monitors you can find on the market or you will regret it.

That looks like its drooping because he has the side monitors behind the front monitor to remove the double bezel thing..

I had my triple screen like that for awhile and then said screw it and just butted the bezels up together normally because i couldn't stand the way it looked with one behind the other as things never lined up perfectly.

Ill take a thicker bezel over a skewed lined up monitor setup any day.

If your going to be doing a Triple screen setup like this. Don't cheap out ! buy the thinnest bezel monitors you can find on the market or you will regret it.

The Dell U2414H is a GREAT option there, my three are amazing. About 11mm of bezel TOTAL :)
Yeah, under 6mm of bezel per monitor. It's awesome.

Thread resurrection - can you get a height extension for this?

I have 3 x Dell2711 monitors and want to raise them up about 6 inches. The post on this is only 25 inches which is the height of the 2711 stand.

I was wondering if you can use the extension pole to mount the main arm and support the 3 main monitors?

Any thoughts?

I have 3 x Dell2711 monitors and want to raise them up about 6 inches. The post on this is only 25 inches which is the height of the 2711 stand.

I was wondering if you can use the extension pole to mount the main arm and support the 3 main monitors?

Any thoughts?

I think there are a lot of other monitor mounts out there that would be exactly what you need.

Back