• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

livestream

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

devlos

Hello,

After watching QuickFast's livestream I wanted to try. So I have messed with livestream a little today. In case anyone was wondering it is very easy to use after about five to ten minutes practice. I used my phone, not a pc because I don't have a webcam. I made a test event https://new.livestream.com/accounts/10708145/events/3563558 just to see how it works. On the phone audio and video work with no problems and it only takes like one minute to setup an event easy. It has about a 10 sec delay from my phone but I have s....l...o....w... internet, maybe with fast internet it would be better. I won't be there for this test event I made but soon I'll make a real event and see if I can get some of you to stop in for a little. Just wanted to share that.

Back