• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech G25 problem :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nismo5584

Hi guys

I've has my G25 for a bit now and playing racing games without it is really weird. A month ago I was on GT6 and all of a sudden the steering will not work at all. The shifter and pedals work but not the steering. I contacted Logitech and they gave me no help at all especially where to get parts and stuff. I was a bit ******ed off wasting 3 weeks of a one email a day contact which got me nowhere!

I found out that I needed the mosfets and new motors because they crapped out. Does anybody know where to find ffb motors? There is a company called johnsonmotor but it only sells in bulk. I dont want to buy 20,000 of these motors!!

Any help guys?

Did you think that Logitech may not have been any help because it's discontinued and out of warranty?
It isn't their obligation to support the product any more.

Model number of the motor?
Can't really help you find what you need without some more detail on what you're looking for.

Back