• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with my AIO Kraken X61 cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmmm, strange advises. Just connect it as it is supposed to be, so sata, CPU fan header and USB.

It is a strange issue anyway. Liquid is ok, so it should cool the CPU in an idle 5C range diff. If not, either the CPU is crap, or you are running more than one metering software app and because more apps read the cpu there is a polling issue and temps cannot be trusted. However, I have never seen 90C then.

Contact NZXT, they must have seen this issue before.

Cause analysis:
- Liquid ok -> fans and radiator work
- Liquid measured -> kraken CAM works
- Different Kraken fan profiles work? - Fan rpm must go up
- Different fan profiles used - pump rpm must stay the same

So....... strange if everything works.... I did an OC up to 4,5 MHz and liquid went from 28C to 46C and CPU on max stress test load up to 68C max

You can still see the CPU temperature.

Hmmm, strange advises. Just connect it as it is supposed to be, so sata, CPU fan header and USB.

It is a strange issue anyway. Liquid is ok, so it should cool the CPU in an idle 5C range diff. If not, either the CPU is crap, or you are running more than one metering software app and because more apps read the cpu there is a polling issue and temps cannot be trusted. However, I have never seen 90C then.

Contact NZXT, they must have seen this issue before.

Cause analysis:
- Liquid ok -> fans and radiator work
- Liquid measured -> kraken CAM works
- Different Kraken fan profiles work? - Fan rpm must go up
- Different fan profiles used - pump rpm must stay the same

So....... strange if everything works.... I did an OC up to 4,5 MHz and liquid went from 28C to 46C and CPU on max stress test load up to 68C max

I contact them and they said my pump working perfectly =.=, if i remove the pump the liquid will go up really fast to 50oC and the CPU also go to 99 100oC

Here is the liquid temp and CPU temp when bold of these in idle not running or doing anything
6hC7sA.png

Could also be that 4,6 MHz is just overkill for this specific CPU? Temps on idle are ok (same as mine) and liquid is ok at stress (even lower than mine, but I do not use a 3k rpm fan set) so a conclusion can also be that you are at the limit of your CPU and should probably go to 4,5 MHz or 4,4 mHz to keep it alive 24/7.

Could also be that 4,6 MHz is just overkill for this specific CPU? Temps on idle are ok (same as mine) and liquid is ok at stress (even lower than mine, but I do not use a 3k rpm fan set) so a conclusion can also be that you are at the limit of your CPU and should probably go to 4,5 MHz or 4,4 mHz to keep it alive 24/7.

I can run my CPU 4.6 Ghz IBT maximun and also 24 hours of AIDA 64 so i think that should be ok to survive in normal condition normally i just play Dota and watching movie

And what are the temps when playing Dota or idle medium load. If quite ok, then there is no issue, you just have pushed your CPU to the max on a stresstest.

Well, what is the issue? These are quit ok all. Conclusion is that you have stresstested your CPU to the Max temps and that the rig is stable and has great temps in medium load. So..... no issue.......

Back