• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

When will I learn to stop supporting Ubisoft...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Theocnoob

I just bought Blood Dragon off steam because it was so cheap. What a crap game... Jesus Christ when will I learn to stop supporting the comically pathetic French-Canadian "company"... they are the worst.

Far Cry 3 was soso
Far Cry 2 was good
Far Cry 1 real good

Hope Far Cry 4 is not complete and udder S**T
last time i had respect for Ubisoft was Splinter Cell Double Agent

So, you played Far Cry 3 and hated it. What made you think you'd like Blood Dragon??
It's literally the same game with different graphics.

I bought it for cheap still haven't played it yet but I like FC3 I may get FC4 I'll wait on that to go down in price first but AC Black Flag will be my final AC game from them Unity doesn't appeal to me one bit

I enjoyed FC3. I had a ton of fun going through those camps trying to remain undetected. I thought the game play was better than FC2 (which I did also enjoy), and the addition of hunting and gathering was a pretty cool way to upgrade your equipment. That said, I have not played Blood Dragon and have no plans to at this point. I'm waiting to see how FC4 goes.

That is your own fault, FC3: Blood Dragon (as said previously) is the same game with an 80s-style parody look to it. If you hated FC3 (which I thought was a ton of fun) then of course you would hate FC3:BD.

Mmmmmm FC2 :D

Looks like I might just stick with it LOL
Gotta find them diamond cases anyway

I thought blood dragon was totally different from FC2/3 because it was like a neon-80's crazy throwback type deal-o but it's really quite terrible. Like horrible. I've learned my lesson now. Ubisoft- never again you french fries. Never again.

I thought blood dragon was totally different from FC2/3 because it was like a neon-80's crazy throwback type deal-o but it's really quite terrible. Like horrible. I've learned my lesson now. Ubisoft- never again you french fries. Never again.

Well I wouldn't just ditch them because of one game :)

All of those suck except RE4

Sounds like you have your own opinions on what are good games and what are not, which differs wildly from the majority of critics and users. Congratulations.

Granted, I don't have any desire to play FC2, I enjoyed the original FC and FC3 quite well. The AC games (especially AC2) were genre-defining and caused changes through the genre and games of a generation.

Ha! So there you go, Ubisoft made one good game :rofl:

It's not so much that their games are ****e, but they keep releassing busted console ports to us PC gamers for full retail price. Buying a game and not being able to play because it's constantly crashing to desktop or has severe frame issues & graphical glitches is a whole other level. They knew their 2 latest releases were broke but they release anyway and for full price. they have taken the crown from EA as the worst gaming company.

Back