• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED shortcut.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
how do i make a shortcut to a program on a drive that the app is burried 3 folders deep? I am so tired of having to go computer/drive/folder/folder/folder just to find the icon.

there just has to be an easy way.

Last edited:
If it's an executable program, hover your mouse cursor over the program name, right click, and choose what to do next such as pin it to task bar, or create shortcut (on desk top).

let me go try, they are .exe.

THANKS! Robert17!

right click/create shortcut/enter, creates a shortcut in the open folder, drag and drop it on the desktop and i dont even need to go into prorertys and give it the path!!!! it knoows it even when i move it!!!

Last edited:
You can also right-click on the executable and goto send to, there is an option there for desktop as shortcut.

let me go try, they are .exe.

THANKS! Robert17!

right click/create shortcut/enter, creates a shortcut in the open folder, drag and drop it on the desktop and i dont even need to go into prorertys and give it the path!!!! it knoows it even when i move it!!!

I thought you were joking....

synthetic_fenix hopefully those arent the actual coordinates to your house.... if so its nice, but your neighbors are to close (I was bored enough to put it into googlemaps)

Back