• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Funimation Streaming service sale! - Exipries Dec-15

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ssjwizard

Has slightly less legible writing than Thideras
Ok all of you anime fans out there Funimation is offering a special rate on their streaming service until Dec-15. Sign up one year of service and save nearly 30% off the normal price, get the rest of 2014 for free, and receive a $25 gift card to their online store. So if you act fast your getting 13.5 months of unlimited streaming, and $25 GC which effectively makes it $30 for the year!

im not trying to rip on the service or anything,
but why the hell would would PAY for streaming anime?

Because they prefer not to steal it?

That type of discussion is also against the rules here. ;)

there are a million different websites you can go to that offer the EXACT same service for FREE
hell crunchyroll AND crackle are on the sony psn store ffs
now personally i dont stream things, i download them, but to each their own

There are alternative sites to watch anime on, but I chose to support the company that actually does the dubs of the shows I so love. The service does have a few little bugs still, however, given the selection of content I feel it was well worth the meager $55. They give you access to every single dubbed episode from every series that they have licensing rights to as well as all of the untranslated episodes as well. Along with that you get all of the DVD extras and are simulcast streaming all of the new episodes as they air BEFORE crunchyroll gets them. Long story short I CHOSE to support Funimation to help ensure that they will continue to release my favorite series as they come out.

Back