• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Kuhler 620 question...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cdyoung1985

So I just got an Antec 620 Kuhler used in a trade, but I only have 3 of the screws to mount the heatsink bracket. I've tried searching google and antec's website to find the screw I need, but have had no luck. I also took one of them to Menard's to try to match it, but the threads are much finer than I can find there. Anybody have any clues where I might find another one, or if it's likely to be ok to run without? Have it installed right now and am monitoring my cpu temps with Toverclocker which came with my mobo, and it varies from 26-36 C, but I haven't tried gaming or anything serious with it

Take the bracket that the screws go into and go to your local hardware like home depot/Lowes and get new ones that match in size and length. Sometimes you have to improvise. Also you can call Antec's support and talk to a rep.

Problem is the thread pitch doesn't match, unless I replace the nut on the back, guess that would be doable too...

Back