• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer vs Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah I think you can run the bad boy driver for the sound or the one from the chipset which is generic. So plenty of ways to do the sound. Heck I ran my CHV non-z on the windows driver for over a year and only had to swap the driver when I wanted to use AudaCity.
RGone...
And the sound quality was good with winbloze driver?

And the sound quality was good with winbloze driver?

Honestly I could not tell a lot of difference on my 2+1 speaker system. But I had to go to the full on driver to get a particular feature needed in AudaCity to do any sound recording.
RGone...

Honestly I could not tell a lot of difference on my 2+1 speaker system. But I had to go to the full on driver to get a particular feature needed in AudaCity to do any sound recording.
RGone...

Im actually gonna put the driver it shows that it will auto detect front headphone jack and auto adjust the ohms impedence on headphone for optimal sound. PRetty cool onboard sound if ya askme

Back