• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got a 980, recommend me some games!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is the beauty of HumbleBundle. You pay what you want on the first tier. On this specific one, if you pay 7.27, you get the next games as well and if you pay 15 you get all of them.

Check the weekly bundle every Thursday.

I'm really surprised that you don't know about this already.... we talk about it all the time.

Some are steam, some are direct download and there have been Origin keys in the past.

This one seems to be Steam keys. (Logo under the game icons)

Some are steam, some are direct download and there have been Origin keys in the past.

This one seems to be Steam keys. (Logo under the game icons)

How safe am I buying this stuff, though? Is it officially licensed to sell Orign/Steam keys? I know a bunch of people who bought their PVZ Garden Warfare keys from Non-origin-approved sources had their access to the game cut off a few weeks ago. I was freaking out until I found out GMG was an approved reseller.

I have a hitman key at home I can give you TOCN, don't buy it and I'll PM you the key when I get home.

It's a steam code from this humble bundle, Absolution or whatever it's called.

I'm at work and can't get to my humble bundle order page or else I'd PM you the code now.

It's a steam code from this humble bundle, Absolution or whatever it's called.

I'm at work and can't get to my humble bundle order page or else I'd PM you the code now.

Thanks again man. I'll hopefully still be awake by the time you send me the code and I can spend some time with this game. I liked Hitman 2 and I beat it like 13 years ago. It was good. I'd like to play that kind of game again.

I won't be home for another 11 hours, I work 12 hour midnight shifts, but if you want to stay up and wait...

I won't be home for another 11 hours, I work 12 hour midnight shifts, but if you want to stay up and wait...

It's already 10:30PM where I am. I don't think I can stay up until 9:30AM. I also have some health conditions that wouldn't be helped by doing that. Plus I can't game when I'm tired. I suddenly suck quite epicly.
YGPM btw Logan.

If you liked Hitman, Absolution is a great game. Also check out the Deus Ex Human Revolution. You pretty much have to remain stealthy, if you start a fire fight with a bunch of guys you're gonna lose.

Back